Okay so I have something really embarrassing to share but yall have to promise n…


Okay so I have something really embarrassing to share but yall have to promise not to laugh… So I started my 60 hour bone broth fast on Monday night. I was super pumped up and conquer these 2 days of no food and allowing my body to reset and heal from the inside out. But then apparently I forgot my brain at home yesterday when I went to my moms house because she made spaghetti and without even thinking I started going in. Like seriously who forgets theyre on a fast and just starts eating. And spaghetti at that?! So I considered just acting like it never happened and going on about my fast but then I took this screw up as a chance to get really clear about what my goals are and why I was even doing this. Ive already reached my weight goal so why would I continue to not eat for two days every month. Well thats really easy to answer now that Ive though about it. This is no longer about dropping a few quite pounds for me anymore. This is about becoming the best version of myself. And that means fueling my body with good nutrition healing my gut and reducing inflammation that makes me uncomfortable and powering up my energy to be the best wife mama and boss leader I can be. So instead of pretending like I didnt just go in on some carbs yesterday I started my 60 hours over last night. So here we are starting back at day and feeling super good about it knowing exactly why Im doing this and who Im doing it for. Stay up to date with how things are going in my IG stories! . . . . . . #diets #homeworkouts #onlinepersonaltrainer #onlinepersonaltraining #whole30results #ketotransformation #ketoweightloss #hflc #131method #atkinsdiet #weightwatchersfreestyle #iifymwomen #tiutransformation #dietculture #dietbet #bonebroth #bonebrothdiet #fasting #intermittentfasting #danielfast



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Understanding the Keto Diet, in infographic form. This pin covers what keto is, …