Client Testimonial I’ve had chronic gastritis and a hiatal hernia for about 20 …


Client Testimonial I’ve had chronic gastritis and a hiatal hernia for about 20 years I would get gastritis after every meal 2-3 times a day and I would have to take anti-acids in order to eat anything. After seeing the success @sylchristensenhc had doing #keto I was motivated to give it a shot and reached out to her she helped me change my eating habits and start tracking what I eat. I also started doing 7 mins of HIT training using the J&J 7 Minute Workout app and running 30 mins on a treadmill daily. This is the result so far down 20lbs and 2 pant sizes. I now weigh 180lbs and I’m a size 34 I never get gastritis after eating and I feel energized all day. Thanks to my wife for putting up with this diet and cooking for me and Syl Christensen for inspiring me Ben #BrokeUpWithSugar and so can you Contact me today to get your detox started #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #weightloss #keto #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic #ketodiet #ketotransformation #health #nutrition #healthcoaching #weightlosssuccess #weightlossstory



Source by SylChristensenHealth

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้