So day one of #trinchortreat with @fatadaptedathleteofficial and today was the C…


So day one of #trinchortreat with @fatadaptedathleteofficial and today was the CKD depletion workout prior to the carb up . Im very flat here and I really had to earn this pump here from a full body high rep brutal “BodyOpus” style workout session! and the pump was not nearly as good as it should have been nor am I nearly as vascular as I should be or how I will be tomorrow after carbs from tonight. . Been strict keto for a very long time (no carb ups) with more lower fat for the past few weeks plus the recent 48-hour fast and then right into this full body workout with no carbs is almost leaving me nearly fully glycogen depleted and dragging ass! . This pump is more like a lactic acid pump not that great “real” carbed-glycogen skin bursting pumps I hope to have tomorrow! BUT tan is on point! . That being said we earned our carbs on this one because I’m down almost 30 lb from when I started this cut preparing for this special occasion; so to the victors go the spoils 🙂 . #ketogenic #keto #ketogenicdiet #ketolifestyle #lchf #ketogenics #ketones #lowcarbnothighfat #ketosis #intermittentfasting #fatforfuel #ketogenicintermittentfasting #cyclicalketogenic #nocarbdiet #shredded #fitfam #gym #bodybuilding #KetoDiesel #fasting #ketoadapted #ketosis #ketoadaptedathlete #carbcycling #refeeds #IIFYM #ketogeniclife



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้